Fernando,

yes, this is possible.
Its recommended that after you change you app you go to Dafos and run remove
from cache function in tools tab. Dafos is a developer help application
inside orkut.
Besides, you can work in your app in sandbox (I suggest you have a copy of
your app in another hosting) to test your modifications, and qhen all is
done you copy all changes to the production version.
Don't forget taht to bypass caching files in sandbox you have to add &bpc=1
in orkut url.

Frisoni