Hi Fernando. In general, you should inline your CSS with your XML
specification, at least during development. Then, if you make a change
to your stylesheet and wish to preview, just append &bpc=1 to the URL
in your address bar and refresh the page. bpc is a URL parameter that
orkut provides that allows developers to "ByPass the Cache."

Frisoni's suggestion is generally applicable for deployed applications
only since DAfOS allows you to refresh the cache at most every ten
minutes. This particular feature probably won't help you too much
during testing, although the DAfOS console is a very valuable
development tool.

- Jason