We are also having similar problems with the approval process. Our
most recent feedback from the reviewers was something like "your
application does not behave as expected when someone without the
application visits my profile". The application does not violate the
guidelines, and it does not cause any errors or layout problems. So I
simply don't know what would be the "expected behavior".

On Aug 21, 10:18 pm, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As an orkut user, how would you feel if the top 25 applications in the
> directory had the title "11 cool movies." This would personally
> frustrate me since I could go through tens of these applications
> before finding a list that I actually agree with.

I would like to disagree. Currently, Orkut sorts the application
directory by popularity. If the top 25 applications are something like
"11 cool movies", the reason for that is simply that most people
installed those applications -- that's what they want, and someone is
providing an application that suits their needs. As the OP wrote,
"Whether they are liked by the users or not should be left to the
users. If the application is not succesful, the owners of the
application will improve it or will pull it out."

Ricardo