Are you using the gadgets.Tab and gadgets.TabSet libraries to display
your tabs? In this case, you don't need separate pages -- all you need
are two div elements. The libraries handle the automatic hiding of the
divs that aren't in focus, and I would highly recommend this technique
rather than building separate pages since the user experience is
better.

Here's some code to get you started. Make sure to include <require
feature="tabs"/> in your ModulePrefs block and stick this snippet in
your onLoad handler:

var tabs = new gadgets.TabSet();

var upload_tab_container =
document.getElementById('uploadTabContainer');
var content_tab_container =
document.getElementById('contentTabContainer');

tabs.addTab('My Content', {contentContainer:content_tab_container});
tabs.addTab('Upload', {contentContainer:upload_tab_container});
tabs.alignTabs('left');

- Jason