I started an application for orkut.And at present I am developing at
my pc.Basically I am developing the application on PHP.I used some
tabs where in some tabs I am displaying the data coming from my server
and in other tabs I am using the data from orkut friends list.I want
to host the application on my server and now I need the orkut friends
data.How can i get the data from orkut.With some dummy data till now I
tried and my application works fine.Now my doubt is where to place the
application.So that both the data can be displayed.Please help me.
Sorry for my english.Thanq in advance