Hi Ramanpreet ,
    Thanks for your reply..In second case I meant if user A installs the app
and I get his friend user B who has also installed the app...So Can I get
friends of user B when user A is the app viewer. That was the case of
friends of friends...There is  a concept of NETWORK_DISTANCE  in orkut api
.8 But doesn't seem to work for this case

--
Regards,
Himanshu Sharma.