Hi Himanshu. Thanks for posting in the group. :)

Yes, you're correct on both counts. VIEWER information is unavailable
if the current user does not have the app installed, and friends-of-
friends data is not yet available in orkut. I cover this a bit more in
a slightly earlier thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/d5666242a7d6258f

Cheers!
- Jason