Check this page to see which orkut fields are available through the
API:

http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html#profiledatatable

Email, age, and street address are considered personally identifiable
information and are purposely unavailable (although you can petition
to make age available by starring the issue at
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=13).
City/locality and country are available, however. And sexual
orientation is not yet implemented but may be in the future.

- Jason