Dears,

I submitted my app that runs perfectly on the sand box to orkut.
But i received a message that my app is not rendering anything.I did
not understand what is happening. Anybody can help me?

links:
http://prod.sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?uid=4653633015816057671&appId=767909519655
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?uid=4653633015816057671&appId=767909519655