Hi Leonardo. Yes, your application is loading for me in
prod.sandbox.orkut.com; more than likely, there was a problem with
your host or an orkut hiccup when the reviewer first examined your
app. But as kcjagadeep mentions, your application does not appear to
be very "social" in the sense that users can't use it to add content
that there friends can then see/interact with. If you add a few social
features and reply to the email you received, I'm sure the reviewer
would be happy to take another look.

- Jason