Hellow Jonson

My Apps Url Is - http://vevin.com.googlepages.com/vevin.xml
Kindly Check and reply what are the error inside my apps i have place
only tht thing which is demanded by users
.I hv designed this apps as users are searching all these
stuffs .Orkut is stressig only to those apps which
provide updates .i am working on many other filed and i include some
more tabs inside tht. kindly check and help me out in approving this.

Thanks