As far as I know, there haven't been any changes to the orkut back-end
that would have caused requests to start spoofing, and I have
independently verified that the PHP validation code posted on the wiki
(with orkut's public key inline) works for me for both small GET
requests and large POST requests.

Please reply with your exact request code and the language that your
validation routine is in. (You may have to share it if I'm not able to
reproduce the problem on this end.) Also, can you let me know whether
this is affecting your apps in the sandbox, production orkut, or both?

- Jason