Hi Jason,

Thank you for your reply, I added the "timer: " label at the last moment
to clarify the example, it had nothing to do with the problem. The
problem has however completely disappeared, I can only guess what caused
it, probably some kind of fluke in Firefox.

Kind regards,

John

--
http://YouAks.com - online quizzes and surveys