In my application I included one CSS and many javascript files and
following is my code to include these files.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.MyAppServer.com/iApp/js/
SoapClientGoogleGadget.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.MyAppServer.com/iApp/js/
KM.js"></script>

<!-- Sam Skin CSS -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/
2.5.2/build/container/assets/skins/sam/container.css" />

<!-- Dependencies -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/
build/yahoo-dom-event/yahoo-dom-event.js"></script>

<!-- OPTIONAL: Animation (only required if using ContainerEffect) -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/
build/animation/animation-min.js"></script>

<!-- Source file -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/
build/container/container-min.js"></script>

However I was facing wierd problem due to URL rewriting in IE 7 (not
tested in FireFox). I got a run time error
Line 8
Error Expected ":"

On debugging, I found for URL rewriting by first two js files were
combined with CSS file and other three js files were combined
together. And the error was in the statement where first two js file
were combined with CSS file. I think this is a bug with URL rewriting.
The bottem three js files were not included due to this error.

When I disabled URL rewriting things just worked.

I have however found a workaround that this to move all javascript
files together and moved CSS file in the end.

I hope it will help others as well.
Thanks,
-Akash