Hey Jason,
           I am having the same problem. This is the application url
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?appId=673364933434 and the
url to the xml file is http://www.cymeme.com/orkut/cymeme.xml
          The hasn't been changed since 2nd October. I was checking
the server logs and the traffic just dropped to zero since yesterday
(7th Oct) around 6pm.

Please look into this.

Thanks,
Nimish