Jigar and Nimish, I apologize for the late reply. Can you both confirm
whether this issue is still affecting you? I'm able to add both of
your applications in production orkut and they work fine on this end.
If you're still seeing the error message, please respond with your
country of origin and I'll escalate this.

- Jason