Hi,

I've created an orkut app that has international characters. It works
perfectly in sandbox.orkut.com. However, when I go to publish it, I
get the error "Validation is not allowed for this file."

Do I have to do anything special?

The first few lines of the application are:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="My Orkut Application">
<Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="html">

When I tried to open the application's xml in Firefox, I get the
following error:

XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
Line Number 1, Column 3:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
--^

-Shri