Hi Victor. The reviewer just sent your review out and noted that it
wasn't tested thoroughly in http://prod.sandbox.orkut.com. Since
you're building against OpenSocial 0.7, you should be using
opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId -- the IdSpec object is not in the API
reference for v0.7. Let me know if you have any questions as you work
to fix your app. The sooner you address the issues, the sooner it can
be approved.

- Jason