Although your application doesn't use the orkut-provided API, this
application definitely has a social element to it. I will ask the
reviewer to take another look straightaway.

If you're looking to enhance the social features of your application,
you can always display the Tweet feeds from the owner's friends who
have also added the application. Then a user can follow his orkut
friends' feeds without navigating to each of their profiles
individually. Just an idea. :)

Cheers!
- Jason