One detail, this url "http://powerfriends.alextest.com/gadgets/
powerfriends/powerfriends_orkut_v2.xml" is redirect by DNS to the
address on another domain: "http://opensocial.powerfriends.com.br/
gadgets/powerfriends/powerfriends_orkut_v2.xml"

Calling these 2 url's on browser outside orkut, the xml is normally
returned, and also the two domains are resolving to same IP's.

The fact is that allways worked this way...