OK, I'll look into this more. It's always possible that the cache was
cleared in some data centers and not others. Can you let me know which
country/region you're posting from?

Also, are you trying to add your application by URL or from the
directory? Have you tried adding your application from another browser
to eliminate the browser cache as a culprit?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

- Jason