Hello All,

Me too interested in getting the Google Ads loaded as contextual and for
each page load - is that possible, since all my different pages load via
AJAX call - there seems to be no provision to place the javascript inside of
the page data (the AJAX calls will not load the javascript), is there any
legal solution that allows to display contextual ads per AJAX call to render
the pages?

Regards.