All,

It looks like this is implemented.  I found an example using the
following values:
userID = '03067092798963641994';
key = 'orkut.com:623061448914';
secret = 'uynAeXiWTisflWX99KU1D2q5';

I imported that user, and key/secret combo to my framework that I
built and I successfully get the user profile information, but when I
use my key/secret combo, and myself as the user: 7561918350428844505 I
get the following response:
hasUserId failed
Error 500

If you go to the following URL clearly that is my userID:
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=7561918350428844505
Something does seem a bit fishy though, because if you try to go to
the userID that works, Orkut claims its not a valid user:
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=03067092798963641994

Am I using the wrong user ID?  I've verified that the "GET" request
works because it works with the above information, just not my own.

Thanks for any help,

Nick