Hi ,

I am using following code for send invite to selected friends only,
their IDs are stored in globalselectedfrndnms but some how its NOT
sending the message. But if it's just one user it sends the invite
properly.

 function sendEmail()
{
var params = [];
params[opensocial.Message.Field.TITLE]="Hola!";
var body="Join community";
var message = opensocial.newMessage(body, params);
//alert("IN SENDMAIL");
var recipient = globalselectedfrndnms;
//alert(recipient);
opensocial.requestSendMessage(recipient, message);
};

Please guide me on this for sending emails to only selected friends.

Thanks,
Shrikant.