Initially when signed request were introduced I faced similar problems with
white space character. The workaround was to replace space with a '+' and
vice-a-versa after verifying the request. I am not sure whether that bug(?)
still exists but have that fix in place.Thanks,Aakash Bapnahttp://aakash.me>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:52:50 -0800> Subject: [orkut-developer] Problem with
signed makerequest> From: birdda...@fluffies.org> To:
opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com> > > Hi Orkut Developer Team,> > I have a
problem with making a signed request on my gadget.> > This is my code:>
params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =>
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;> params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.METHOD] =>
gadgets.io.MethodType.POST;> params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.POST_DATA] =>
gadgets.io.encodeValues(postdata);> gadgets.io.makeRequest(myUrl, response,
params);> > If the postdata does not contain any space characters the request
is> OK.> If it does contain a space character the php-function openssl_verify>
returns an error.> > Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?> > Any help
Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009