In my app's context normally a user won't enter a '+' in the field. To be on a
safer side you can do replacements with something like '\+'  on both
sides.Thanks,Aakash Bapnahttp://aakash.me> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:37:22
-0800> Subject: [orkut-developer] Re: Problem with signed makerequest> From:
birdda...@fluffies.org> To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com> > > Hi Aakash
Bapna,> > Thank you for your reply.> I think that your solution is a good
idea.> Only how do you know if the user meant a space or a plus character?> >