Hi Jason,

I have submitted my APP on ORKUT on 3rd February 2009. The URL is
below:

http://go2bollywood.tv/api/orkut/billu_barber/billu_barber.xml

It has been 3 days but my API is still not on ORKUT and when today I
tried to re-submit, it gives me message as "This app is currently
under review".

My earlier APP got accepted within 24-48 hours. I know there are many
APP of other developers also but I would be very oblige if you could
try to make my APP got live as soon as possible because the movie
"Billu Barber" on which this APP has been built is releasing on 13th
February.

Thanks and Regards,
Javed