Hi Jason,

My API "Billu Barber" is still not LIVE on Orkut!!! Its been around 10
days since I've submitted it.

You have informed me that the API submission would get resumed by this
weekend and if I didn't receive any notification about my API status
then I should mail into this forum today.

Can you please look into the matter as soon as possible because the
movie has already been released.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Javed