Hi
eduardorochabr

Try to add some session data so your server can get only that request
with session data value! I don't know that will work but if you are
using any fetch request with your app then most time apps data is
getting cached i.e even on users request it will display same value
for say link http://www.sample.copm/fetchthis.php
if you are fetching
http://www.sample.copm/fetchthis.php?rand=somerandomvalueeachtime
then this will affect on your server! as its treated as new url and
not cached URL

Regards
Prashant!