Viajaya,

First of all, thanks for all the info that you've been posting here.

I have a question. If it's 'most popular apps being whitelisted'. My
app used to be more popular than BUY YOUR FRIENDS, EMOTE, BUDDYPOKE
accoriding to orkut's most popular directory and it was on page-1 of
directory. Today it isnt. 'Buy your friends' has been put back to
profile lately while mine is still down?

What is the problem with my app? Users dont stop asking such
questions.

If you suspect the newer apps for vulnerability, is disabling them for
3 weeks altogether the right
solution according to you?

Thanks again.