Hi Vijaya,

    Thanks for the response. Is there a way to submit an app for
getting whitelisted ? My app adds value to the user mainly when it is
in the profile view. If possible, can you have a quick look at the app
and am sure you would agree with me.

     Meanwhile, am looking at this URL -
http://ostemplates-demo.appspot.com/#home
and modifying my app to use the template framework....

     And, btw, do you have any tool which we (developers) can use to
assess how secure our application is.

Thanks,
Srikanth