I developed an orkut application that works.
I add it to my profile.
This application display user's friends.
I downloaded the file DisplayFriends.java from opensocial.
But, even if I changed
c.setProperty(OpenSocialClient.Properties.CONSUMER_SECRET, "*******");
    c.setProperty(OpenSocialClient.Properties.CONSUMER_KEY,
"orkut.com:******");
    c.setProperty(OpenSocialClient.Properties.VIEWER_ID,"myorkutid");

and c.fetchPerson("myorkutid)

it doesn't work.
It works only if I use the values that are in the original file.
My viewer id is the uid that I see when I open my application, isn't
it?
for example:
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=***********&appId=appid
viewer id is *****************