Hi.
I try to run the file DysplayFriends.java that I downloaded form
google code.
I created an application on orkut site that run.
I installed it on my profile.
I changed
 c.setProperty
(OpenSocialClient.Properties.CONSUMER_SECRET,"*********");
    c.setProperty
(OpenSocialClient.Properties.CONSUMER_KEY,"orkut.com:*******");
    c.setProperty(OpenSocialClient.Properties.VIEWER_ID,"******");

The file run only with default values.
If I run with my values I receive that error:
Request failed:
org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialRequestException: Entry not found
        at org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialJsonParser.getEntryObject
(OpenSocialJsonParser.java:243)
at org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialJsonParser.getEntryObject
(OpenSocialJsonParser.java:243)
        at org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialJsonParser.parseAsPerson
(OpenSocialJsonParser.java:120)
        at org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialResponse.getItemAsPerson
(OpenSocialResponse.java:61)
        at org.opensocial.client.OpenSocialClient.fetchPerson
(OpenSocialClient.java:130)

 at samples.DisplayProfileData.main(DisplayProfileData.java:44)
this is line 44 :
  OpenSocialPerson person = c.fetchPerson("myuid");

This is opensocialJsonParser method with error:

private static JSONObject getEntryObject(JSONObject root)
      throws OpenSocialRequestException, JSONException {

    JSONObject entry = new JSONObject();

    if (root.has("data")) {
      entry = root.getJSONObject("data");
    } else if (root.has("entry")) {
      entry = root.getJSONObject("entry");
    } else {
      throw new OpenSocialRequestException("Entry not found"); //line
243
    }

    return entry;
  }
The VIEWER ID is for example when I view my profile, isn't it?
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=****************

Why can't I run that file with my values?
Thanks a lot