Hi all,

is there any problem with <os:xNavigateToApp> processing? I have this
template on my application inside the profile view content:

title="${Msg.updateStreamLocationTooltip}">
  <os:xNavigateToApp>${update.location.locationName}</os:xNavigateToApp>

Everything was working fine, but suddenly my application stop showing any
links to my application on profile view. I opened my HTML page source and
there was no text where it should have the application link. The result was
this:

detalhes de A Grande Muralha">

Following the Apurv Gupta's suggestion given in this message (
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/msg/f520ed9a702b6535 ), I
removed the parameter sanitize from url an reloaded the page. Now, the text
of links are rendered, but it's not possible to click on this text. When I
looked at the HTML source, I noticed that the <os:xNavigateToApp> tags are
not processed, so that's why they're removed on profile view (because of the
sanitize parameter). This is a HTML fragment output without this parameter.

detalhes de A Grande Muralha">

  <os:xNavigateToApp>A Grande Muralha </os:xNavigateToApp>

Is anybody facing the same problem?

Thanks!