These have been renamed to osx:NavigateToApp. Please change your code.I
posted this in thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/bf876a4315d5938a?hl=en#
Repasting here:

Hi Folks,
We have renamed the orkut specific functions and these are the stable
names.
You'll have to use a different namespace to use these: xmlns:osx= "
http://ns.opensocial.org/2009/extensions";
You can add this to your script tag

The renamed functions are as follows:

 os:xNavigateToApp -> osx:NavigateToApp
 os:xNavigateToPerson -> osx:NavigateToPerson
 os:xParseJson() -> osx:parseJson()
 os:xDecodeBase64() -> osx:decodeBase64()
 os:xUrlEncode() -> osx:urlEncode()
 os:xUrlDecode() -> osx:urlDecode()

Please update your code to use them, and test them on sandbox. Once things
look settled, we'll start turning on the profile views on www.orkut.com

Thanks,
-apurv

P.S. e.g  see the use of osx:NavigateToApp in the following snippet

<script xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup"; xmlns:osx= "
http://ns.opensocial.org/2009/extensions"; type="text/os-template"
require="viewer, vfriends">    <b>Owner ${owner.name.formatted}'s
friends</b>
    ${owner.url}
    <ul>
    <li repeat="${ofriends.list}">
      ${Context.Index + 1}/${Context.Count}: ${name.familyName},
${name.givenName}
      <b if="${Cur.name.givenName == Top.viewer.name.givenName}" title="ID:
${id}">(is this you, ${name.givenName}?)</b>
    </li>
    </ul>
    <osx:NavigateToApp>Start Kicking</osx:NavigateToApp>
  </script>