--- Situation

I just found out through the forum that HttpRequest will be removed
from OS Templates, and we'll be forced to migrate all profile data to
the user AppData. The related thread is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/f6dd9304ff16aff6#

However, I have an application with several hundred thousand users,
where part of the data needed for the profile is stored in my servers.
Therefore, I'll need to implement an automated procedure to migrate
this data to Orkut, and I believe my only reasonable option is to use
the REST/RPC API to upload this data.

-- Question

Is there a limit to the number of requests that can be made for one
application? More specifically, I'm talking about the
OpenSocialClient.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest call.