This is the development version of the profile, which is currently
using OS Templates with HttpRequest:
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbadaro.labone.net%2Fsonoraorkut%2Fsonorasocialv01.aspx

The live application is here:
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AppInfo.aspx?appId=1086790722195

We have not yet uploaded the OS Templates with HttpRequest version of
the profile to production, since we're still deciding if we should do
this right now, or wait until we modify the application to use
AppData.

The profile intends to give the viewer a sample of the owner's musical
tastes, including some of his favorite artists and musics. It used to
include a lot of extra functionality, such as allowing the viewer to
preview and rate the songs displayed, but sadly this can't be done
with the more restricted environment of OS Templates.

Currently, since we're using HttpRequest, we send a random set of the
owner's favorites on each visit, but after we change to AppData this
would no longer be possible, so we'd probably include either the most
recent changes, or the highest ranked ones.

However, this data is bound to change often, in particular for new
users, since they have no data to begin with. It's certain that for
the first few uses of the application we'd be updating the AppData
constantly as we get more information about the user's tastes.

That being said, I *don't* want to use AppData for this, however if
HttpRequest is removed I believe I won't have any other choice to
store the profile data.

Filipe Badaro