*Hi*
**
*I have a Problem.*
**
*when (owner == viewer) <osx:NavigateToApp params="{}"> App canvas
</osx:NavigateToApp> working fine.*
**
*In both cases  " NavigateToApp " goes to owner canvas page.*
**
*It is a Bug. *
**
*when  (owner != viewer)  the link goes to owner canvas page. Not  viewer
canvas page.*
**
*How to redirect Viewer Canvas page. ?*
**