Hi Edward,

Budome app has dropped from 24 to 28 in ranking - primarily because of
lower installs and canvas views this week. The ranking is completely
automated so once your stats improve it will automatically bump up -
in addition to absolute stats, transient stats like # installs that
particular week also play a role in determining ranking.

Regarding profile view, apps not conforming to templates are now taken
off profile view - please see relevant blogs - final deadline was June
15.
http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/05/announcing-view-parameters-from-os.html
http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/05/posted-by-rahul-kulkarni-product.html
http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/03/using-templates-and-data-pipelining-for.html