I am under the impression that the higher an app is on the directory,
the more installs will have and keep distance from the other apps.
Maybe it already works this way, but it would be interesting if the
first usage (install) would not count to the canvas view, since the
user is just trying the app. Without that, first pages apps would get
a lot of canvas just because of its greater exposure to trying.

Also, I would like to remember the inaccurate weekly users number
issue, and also would like to see some other classifications besides
"most popular", the same way MySpace and Hi5 do: "most popular
recently" and completely "random" view: that way all applications
would get the same chances of being tried out, or something similar.

Thanks.