Hi

We are using this opensocial call to get album access
var permission = 'albums';
function requestPhotoAccess_private(){
     var has_permission = opensocial.hasPermission(permission);
     if (!has_permission) {
          opensocial.requestPermission( [ permission ],"Get Albums
Access",callback);
     }else{
          debug("You do not have access to the " + permission);
     }
}
the above code is  working in sandbox account  but not in live version.

is there any change ??

pls let me know ...

--
With Regards,