Hi Carlos,

You need to get 3-legged oauth consumer key / secret. Please follow
instructions from the below URL.

http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/RegistrationForWebAppsAuto.html#new

The one you are using will only allow you to make 2-legged oauth calls.

Regards,
<http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/RegistrationForWebAppsAuto.html#new>
Sachin