Hello all.

After the last changes regarding safety settings on the sandbox that
prevented apps from being displayed and re-added to a profile, I
started to face a new problem.

When loading the viewer friends, what worked with no problem until
yesterday , is now returning an empty array...

Has there been any change regarding these opensocial calls ? Is the
proxy working fine ?

Besides this problem, I have been experiencing, for more than a
month , instabilities that have brought me many times 502 errors
(timeout) . It happens that in general , the server side responds
normally , but while redirecting it to the callback function , the
proxy returned this error. I tried to test on prod.sandbox, but the
behaviour was the same.

Does anybody has a clue of what can be going wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

Fábio