Well Prashant,

I figured out why this was happening. Because of the recent changes on
the sandbox, all flags HAS_APP for the user friends returned false,
once their apps were disabled by theses changes.
Then ,through the workaround you suggested for having the apps back to
the profiles, I could , by doing it on each profile, have them back in
the searches..

Thanks

Best regards,

Fábio