Hi Iarly,

I think I know why. Your app is set to work exclusively on the pt-br
locale, which means it won't be visible to users not on Brazilian
Portuguese. If you set the locale to something a little less
restrictive, your other friends would be able to see it too.

Just so you know, you can also use "all-all", but using an actual
subset of locales for your app (which is in Portuguese) would make a
lot more sense, IMHO.

~Prashant.