By the way, is this issue present only in the sandbox ? Because I just
click on the app icon , it´s reloaded and works ok again, so for
development sake , I don´t mind having to do this .
But, if this is prone to happen also on production , like I´m
assuming, so I´m worried.
Is this a sandbox only issue or it can happen on production ?
Thanks,
Fábio