Hello gentlemen.

First of all, thanks for your help. I´m going crazy with this
stuff.... ;-)

Prashant,as Dhaval mentioned before, it´s not a piece of code that
brings the problem. It´s just the fact that somehow, after a while (I
saw in other threads, people mentioning 1 hour ... which by the way is
the time the container caches the .xml , ini ?) the app crashes in
some random request.

I use to append &bpc=1 to the url call , and to be honest, don´t
remember if this somehow prevented the app to have this problem.. I´ll
look at it closely...

However, as mentioned before, knowing if this happens in the prod
environment is capital ... once I can live with it in the
Sandbox ...but certainly not when the app goes live...

I have already tested on prod.sandbox... and it also happens ...

Could anyone tell us if this happens in the production environment
too ?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Fábio