Hi
 Lot of user are explaining our app is very slow. now, I check our
app,and find lot of process of request orkut api cost more than 5
seconds.and let other process can not connect to our server.  So I
want to ask Orkut team, if you are adjusting or maintaining orkut
api?
 also, I check opensocial php client, It is asynchronous to request
orkut api.  if we add 3 requests to Batch,it will cost total of 3
request time,  but if synchronous, it just need the longest one. For
to decrease request time,if opensocial team  can improve
osapiRestIO::sendBatch function? and let all of api request can be
transmit synchronous.
Thanks.