Hello Prashant and Camilo, thanks for your reply. I wasn't clear on my
explanation, let me try again. My company developed a gadget for Orkut and
it's currently live. However I'd like to change the ownership of this
gagdet. I've just changed the author_email in the XML, but I didn't see the
statistics on the Sandbox's developer page.

I tried to perform the verification process (once again, this gadget is live
and it is listed in Orkut Apps) but Sandbox was very unstable. I've noticed
500 errors when I clicked on [Continue] button on the #Developer page, after
adding the update key generated by [Verify] in the XML. Sometimes the
message "Bad server, no donut for you" appears in the top as well.

So, let me post new questions:

1. For a live gadget, do I need to verify ownership again? Or I just need to
update author_email in the XML?

2. If I have to verify ownership again, what is the proper way to do it?
Should I put the verification key inside any comment in <Content> tag, just
like

*<Content type="html" view="canvas">
<!--
ALm6fM2/oAmTCHfeY5RDwtyYIXHCn4SGGqh2O94rmVQiRJmbQwGDVyqtY/S9qxXTNTEq0maYVsUnZ0L5ArlSCqBeTMUdEvLujAX0RW7WlLHqccKLNhOndRmbd8f84dFcNtwuz
LFOgGli
*
* -->*
*
<!-- the rest of the content follows below..... -->
<script language="javascript" ......

</Content>
*
Or should I add a new Content tag with only the verification key?

*<Content>ALm6fM2/oAmTCHfeY5RDwtyYIXHCn4SGGqh2O94rmVQiRJmbQwGDVyqtY/S9qxXTNTEq0maYVsUnZ0L5ArlSCqBeTMUdEvLujAX0RW7WlLHqccKLNhOndRmbd8f84dFcNtwuz
LFOgGli</Content>
*

3. May I verify ownership before app status's fix goes live? @Prashant, can
you share an estimate on when this will go live?

Thank you all!

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:24 AM, Camilo Caetano <cede...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Marcio,
>
> I misundertood your question. Do you wanna get app stats or submit your
> app?
>
> Sorry for that... i havent really read all your questions...
>

> Camilo Caetano
> Msn: cede...@msn.com
>

> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:19 AM, Camilo Caetano <cede...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Marcio,
> >
> > I guess i had the same problem while i was attempting to submit mine.
> > When i got the auth code i forgot to click on verify and I submitted
> > the app without it.
> >
> > Then just follow the steps bellow:
> >
> > 1- Click on the link to generate the code ( Clica no link que o google
> > pede para gerar o codigo )
> > 2 - Get your code  ( pega seu codigo  )
> > 3 - insert/replace auth code in your xml ( coloca o codigo la no seu xml
> )
> > 4 - on the same page click on Verify ( nao saia daquela pagina e clica
> > em verificar )
> > pagina que voce tentou mandar o app e manda de novo.)
> >
> > []s,
> >
> > Camilo Caetano
> > Msn: cede...@msn.com
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Prashant (Google) <p...@google.com>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Marcio,
> >>
> >> Replying to both this and private mail of yours: the issue with app
> >> stats on the developer page has been fixed too. We're just waiting to
> >> push it into production with the next release, and I'll announce it
> >> when we do.
> >>
> >> About verification: I didn't fully understand your question. As long
> >> as you haven't verified your gadget and it's not featured in the app
> >> directory, you wouldn't get its stats. So a gadget being featured is
> >> the condition to be able to see it on the developer page stats.
> >>
> >> But yes, at the moment that is the only way to verify gadget
> >> authorship. We're planning to improve the overall process but I can't
> >> comment at the moment what direction that will take.
> >>
> >> Prashant

> S9qxXTNTEq0maYVsUnZ0L5ArlSCqBeTMUdEvLujAX0RW7WlLHqccKLNhOndRmbd8f84dFcNtwuz
> LFOgGli

> S9qxXTNTEq0maYVsUnZ0L5ArlSCqBeTMUdEvLujAX0RW7WlLHqccKLNhOndRmbd8f84dFcNtwuz
> LFOgGli</

> >> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut?hl=en.

----------------------------------
Marcio Kikuti
Software Architect

Ci&T Software
Visite nosso site: www.cit.com.br
Visit our site: www.citandt.com

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, contém informações legais
privilegiadas e/ou confidenciais, não podendo ser retransmitida, arquivada,
divulgada ou copiada sem autorização do remetente. Caso tenha recebido esta
mensagem por engano, por favor informe o remetente respondendo imediatamente
a este e-mail, e em seguida apague-a do seu computador.

The information contained in this email message, including any attachment,
is privileged and/or confidential. This message may not be retransmitted,
archived, disclosed or copied without sender's approval. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.