Thank you very much.  I am not sure should I start a new post for next
step or not.

I have downloaded  OpenSocial java-client  source code.   I want to
use the demo(friendlist app) to access Orkut user's images, albums,
and friends'avatar.
The problem is, the early version opensocial.jar file does not support
OrkutProvider.  this jar file is  uploaded Feb 20, 2010
and  the latest source code,  after I build opensocial.jar file,  the
android app will has such error:

After choose  google. click Login
button. there is an error:   Error occured fetching rquest token.
Caused by: net.oauth.OAuthProblemException:HTTP status 400

I checked the source code:
   url = authScheme.getAuthorizationUrl(scheme + "://");

If I use latest opensocial.jar version from trunk(build by myserlf) I
got authScheme.toString()
="org.opensocial.auth.oauth3leggedsch...@43dfe0b8"
It will pop OAuthProblemException:HTTP status 400

but when I user early oepnsocial1.0.jar version(downloaded from
website)  I got uthScheme.toString()  ="
org.opensocial.auth.oauth3leggedsch...@43dfe0a0

This one is working well

can anyone tell me whats wrong?